OTP Bank Payment Module - Magento
The Youama OTP Payment module is an extension for Magento Community Edition. This module allows to pay orders by OTP Bank payment user interface. The module works by demo data, but you have to get a licence by OTP Bank for production version.
Module's english website: Magento.Shop.HuOrder
- One year warranty
- Enable-disable test-live modes
- Customizable by admin
- It can more currencies
- Multi-store and multi-website compatibility
- Compatible with more checkout modules
- Compatible with 5 years old Magentos
- The customer places an order on the Checkout of the webshop.
- The module computes the order and sends it to the OTP payment system.
- The module redirects the customer to the OTP payment user interface.
- The customer pays by a credit card and the OTP makes the payment transaction immediately.
- If the customer didn't close the browser then the Bank redirects the user back to the Magento webshop and the bank sends a message to the webshop about the status of payment.
- The module sends a message to the customer about status of the payment.
- If the customer closed the browser, the bank can't redirects the customer back to the shop and it can't notifies the customer. In this case, the scheduled process of the module synchronizes the payment statuses of the unfinished orders from the bank and it sends notifies about status of the payment.
You can find the configuration place on System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment methods -> Youama OTP.
You can disable or enable the whole payment method in website scope.
You can add your own private key file in website scope - given by OTP Bank.
This is the ID of the shop in website scope - given by OTP Bank.
Hungarian Forint, USD or Euro. Currency code, defined by OTP bank. This is the order currency. (Website scope.)
The language of OTP payment user interface. (Website scope.)
A short title or description on payment user interface of OTP. (Store view.)
Title of OTP payment in Checkout of Magento. (Store view.)
When customer payment was successful, he arrives to this page. (Store view.)
When customer payment was failed, he arrives to this page. It should be a CMS page. (Store view.)
When customer's order has failed payment, the module changes the status or the state of the order. It can cancels order by automatically or only notifies the user. (Website scope.)
Customer gets notify by automatically when his order has been paid status. This notify contains a short HTML message. (Store view.)
Customer gets notify by automatically when his order have been unpaid status. This notify contains a short HTML message. (Store view.)